This involves two parties- franchisor and a franchisee. Franchising is a special type of licensing arrangement or legally binding contract where the right to use the business model is supported by a license for the franchisees to use the franchisor’s proven business model, brand or required support in another location for a definite period of time in exchange of initial and on-going fees, some share of profit generated and/or Royalty.
Franchise agreement outlines the franchisor’s terms & conditions for franchisee and obligations of both. The agreement is signed when an individual makes the decision to enter the franchise system.
Main Types of Franchise Agreements:
- Direct Franchising
- Subsidiary Franchising
- Regional Franchising or Multiple Franchising
- Unit Franchising
- Master Franchising
Key areas that must be covered in most franchise agreements:
- Approved suppliers
- Intellectual Property and Confidential Information
- Advertising Fund
- Reporting Obligations
- Non-competition of trade provisions
- Cooling Off Period
- Dispute Resolution
Our IPR team at LexOracle is experts in dealing with the agreement process and will guide you through entire process of Franchise agreement, management and termination of Franchise agreement.
Few examples of franchise agreement LexOracle deals in:-
1. On basis of format for franchising agreement
• Product or distribution franchise
• Manufacturing, production or processing Franchise
• Business format Franchising
2. On basis of control over the franchisee
• Direct franchising
• Master franchise agreement
• International franchising
So Click on Apply now and Start right away!
How it is done?
Our qualified team is expert in the field of Franchise Agreement and provides support at every phase including crafting, management and termination.
Step1:- Receive an expert counseling on Franchise Agreement from our IPR Lawyer
Step2:- Provide basic inputs about the terms and conditions of negotiations and provide relevant documents
Step3:- Make Payment
Step4:- Receive the Draft (If it’s not up-to your liking? Make another one which better suits your needs)
Step5:- Get the final draft done on Stamp Paper and Registration (If mandatory as per the agreement provisions)
Click on apply now and get it done right away!!
|Packages Starting from||INR 14,999/-[ All inclusive ]|
Get the legal documentation of your Franchise Agreement done at reasonable charges along with executing other process such as Franchise agreement management and termination. LexOracle offers all-inclusive packages starting from JUST INR 14,999. Receive your first draft within 6* Days and 3 re-iterations absolutely free of cost.
Contact right now for free Consultation
Prices are inclusive of Taxes.
*Time period quoted is tentative and approximate
LexOracle is one-stop solution provider for any business entity, person or entrepreneur seeking for experienced lawyers or attorney, charted accountant and company secretary. Customer satisfaction, transparency in work and affordable cost has made us the leader of business incorporation, registration and legal services or support in India.
Some features that make us only one of its kind
- Reasonable cost and time-saving :- Over the years, we have helped numbers of clients save their precious money by getting the services and solutions done at effective cost within limited time period.
- Guaranteed satisfaction :- Since inception, we have earned trustworthy relationship with happy clients by providing timely services with utmost satisfaction.
- All time support :- Our successful and dedicated team of experts is available all round the clock for assistance and continuous support in case of any objection raised and skillful resolution of the same.